Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sempi- what?

Okay Bros and Hoes.. so I can not feel Bring Me The Horrizon's new album Sempiternal. It's Waaaayy to borgore. It's not the same ol' BMTH that we all know and love. This new album is no Suicide Season or The Comedown. If I wanted to listen to their new album I mine as well hold down those cheap laser guns from the dollar store and scream myself. Don't get me wrong, i'm not bashing them at all, BMTH is one of my favorite bands, or used to be now. I loved the chants and brutal screams from Oli, and the instruments collided with his brutalness just perfectly, creating a hellish paradise in my ear canal. Oliver Sykes was one of the main people I looked up to, along with Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols and peter pan( don't Judge). The Lyrics of the new album are still brilliant and meaningful. See some people say that music is all about the lyrics and what they mean, And some people say that music is about the actual MUSIC the notes, the beat. But I think music is about how the lyrics and the actual music collide and make people that listen to it feel, and relate. But with this bands new album theres no collison, what soooo ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment